Here is a list of the secondary weapons and their meanings:
- Anti-Surface Gun (ASG) - Special machine gun fixed at an angle to shoot ground targets during level flight.
- Explosive Bullets (EPB) - Deals damage even without a direct hit.
- Heavy Gun (HVG) - Large semi-automatic gun that boasts massive firepower.
- Long Range Gun (LRG) - Semi-automatic gun that boasts a very long range of attack.
- Rapid Gun (RPG) - Rapid-fire automatic gun. Especially effective for short bursts of attacks.
- Napalm Bomb (NPB) - Special bomb engineered for wide attack area. Flame spreads in a linear fashion.
- Powder Bomb (PDB) - Scatters multiple small explosives. Large flames spread in a linear fashion.
- Unguided Bomb (UGB)- Anti-surface drop-type bomb. Shrapnel damages enemies around impact point.
- Unguided Bomb Large (UGBL) - A large anti-surface drop-type bomb. Shrapnel damages enemies around impact point.
- Shotgun (STG) - Sprays multiple bullets simultaneously from the nose of the plane.
- Torpedo (TPD)- Underwater missiles specialized for attacks against naval units.
- Rocket Launcher (RCL)- Rocket specialized for anti-surface attacks. Damages area surrounding impact point.